Here’s everything you need to know about registering to the Fido Community.
Registering lets you take full advantage of the Community, allowing you to:
- Ask questions and post comments
- Join the conversation and answer questions from other members
- Exchange private messages with other members and the Community Crew
- Personalize your community experience (receive notifications, customize your avatar, etc.) and introduce yourself
- Rank up in the community. (The more you participate, the more you rank up to show your cred)
- Earn badges to showcase your achievements
- Like posts and receive likes from other members
If you don't register, you’ll still be able to browse through the articles and conversations, but you won’t be able to interact. That means no sharing your input, and no personalized experience. So why not register today and take full advantage of everything this Community has to offer?
HOW TO REGISTER
First, you need to be a Fido customer with a Fido.ca My Account. Please note that your Fido My Account and your Community profile are two separate profiles.
HOW TO SIGN IN
The same way you log into your Fido.ca account, literally. Click on the icon in at the top right of the page and enter your fido.ca credentials and then click Log In.
HOW TO DEACTIVATE YOUR COMMUNITY PROFILE
Deactivating your Community profile will disable your profile and your access to your profile. Once a Community profile has been deactivated, any contribution from that user will display as "Anonymous". To deactivate your Community profile, submit a request to email@example.com and include your Community profile username.
Have any questions or feedback? Feel free to ask in the Feedback Zone.