cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what should i do if i received a repaid voucher?

garywcg
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi guys in FIDO,

I just received a 20$ Fido voucher from a friend, but I am a monthly paid user. How should i do with this voucher, can i charge it into my fido account as my fido credit? It is 20$ dollars, not a small amount.

waiting for your reply! thanks!

1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

@garywcg wrote:

Hi guys in FIDO,

I just received a 20$ Fido voucher from a friend, but I am a monthly paid user. How should i do with this voucher, can i charge it into my fido account as my fido credit? It is 20$ dollars, not a small amount.

waiting for your reply! thanks!

Hi garywcg,

you can do the following:

A) You can explain  to your friend you are a monthly subscriber (also known as post paid) and that the prepaid voucher is useless to you and thank him for thinking about you but you can not accept it and want to give it back otherwise it would go to waste, so give it back and let him worry about it because they are non-refundable

B) you can re-gift it to a family member, but they have to be with fido and be pre-paid, but if you do not know anyone with prepaid and fido then do not even accept it, just give it back

C) you can sell it privately which would be difficult because of a lot of fraud that happened in the past people may be weery of accepting this from you and you may be stuck with it