cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is with this "enhanced" voicemail i'm stuck with?

threenorns
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

even though the phone agent insisted it wasn't possible, i KNOW i had up to ten message storage on my phone when i signed up.  suddenly, that disappeared - i could only have three (i can't even wrap my brain around that one!) and at the same time, i stopped getting notifications of new voicemails.

so i grudgingly (i'm a new Fido customer and trust me, i'm breaking my contract and going back to my old carrier as soon as i get the money!) added the supposedly "better" voicemail and it's a disaster!

now what happens is every time i get a voicemail, i get two text messages.  one of them tells me there is a new voicemail but it couldn't be converted to MMS, i have to sign into voicemail to hear it, and the other is a notification of a failed MMS download.  when i check my voicemail, i'll get "you have no new messages" but when i check saved messages, there's a crapton of blank ones!

seriously - this is PATHETIC.

***Edited to add labels***

1 REPLY 1

FidoSamantha
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi There!

It doesn't sounds like the right option was added. Feel free to send me a Private Message to check it out or contact customer service.