cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

prepaid balance getting less by deductiong $10.00 after refill

alisonleong
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

i have been using fido prepaid over 10 years. I dont use much so roll over balance always over $100.00

By 6 months ago, i found out my roll over balance getting less and i thought my usage was high the resulting from balance getting less and less. 4 months ago, i realise something wrong , yesterday, i check my balance was $79.55 before refill. After refill of $10.00 , my balance should show $89.55 but , instead it shjows 69.66. So your Fido system stole money from customer. I call fido but it put me to answering machine. If this case is not resolved , i  will change to other mobile company.

2 REPLIES 2

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @alisonleong!

Were you able to find what you needed in your transaction history as FidoRanya suggested?

Let us know if you still need help.

FidoRanya
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @alisonleong ,

Welcome to the Community Smiley 

Since you have a $10 monthly plan, it's normal for your balance to go down every billing cycle. If you refilled $10 though it shouldn't have gone down $20. Did you take a look at the last transactions on fido.ca to see what happened exactly?

Don't worry, if there was an error, we'll make sure to resolve it for you and get you the balance back!