cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how long it takes the bank to transfer money to fido?

JUNMING
I'm a participant level 2

I paid my fido bill in online bank few hours ago, how long can i get the massage that i have successfully pay my bill? Because in the fido app it still shows that i didn't pay my bill, i need to make sure i pay the bill or not.

6 REPLIES 6

patrickchan
I'm experienced level 1
I'm experienced level 1

another option is to use autopay via credit card (too bad fido/rogers/chatr do not give an discount for autopay like other carrier (they give 5$ discount for autopay).

FidoGabrielle
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @JUNMING

Welcome to the community. Smiley 

When you pay your bill via your banking services, it takes between 2 - 5 business days to be processed by your bank and received by Fido. Hope this clarifies!

JUNMING

when you transfer the money to fido to pay your bill by online bank payment,did you have such a step like telling fido what you phone number is, i am just curious about how fido know which account you pay for.

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @JUNMING

I've moved your latest to this thread as it was related to the same request.

Can you please clarify this part : "did you have such a step like telling fido what you phone number is"

Generally speaking, when processing the payment through your bank you will need to create a new payee under Fido Solutions Inc., you'll then need to enter your Fido account number to have the payments directed to your account Smiley

Hope this helps, and let us know if you have any questions.

JUNMING

Thanks for you help. about the step i talk about, there are  my steps of online payment

1.I sign in my fido account

2. click my account and select pay now

3.choose pay through your bank and then choose the bank.

4.sign in my bank account,select pay bills and transfer funds, transfer money to FIDO SOLUTIONS INC

So did i miss any step?

Hey JUNMING!

Doesn't sound like you have missed any steps!

We should receive your payment within a few days. Smiley