Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

frustrated and disappointed, need help with bill

ss2020
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello,

I got a promotion plan from a fido sales representative in the middle of March. And then, my trouble started. 

After a few days, I found out no promotion mentioned in the notification email of plan changes. I called back and checked, I got the answer that the promotion is invalid. 

Since then, I was on the phone again and again to ask for help to fix my plan. What I got is either they told me they cannot help, or they set up a new plan for me. Then it turns out the new plan is invalid plan again. And each time after my plan changed, I had to call again and again to ask for help to fix my bill. Furthermore, the most challenging thing is to get the person who can really help or who is willing to help. Because a lot of the time, I just got no response back after I reached out. for example, they promised to call back in 2 days, they didn't. 

Now with the bill issues happening again, I have tried to contact the person who helped me last time and knows about these issues better. I started to reach out on Jun 14 by sending out a few emails and call & left messages a few times. I finally got some response on Jun 24 1am when I requested the response before the end of Jun 23. The problem is still not solved completely. Then I questioned again, and again, it took 2 days to get another simple response. and the issue is not solved completely, and I am still not clear what they did to my account. Now I sent out 2 emails again with a lot of explanation and information. I am not sure when I will get another response. 

I am totally frustrated and disappointed in fido's services after my experience in these 4 months. and feel bad about how many hours I have spent on these simple issues. I am tired of waiting for the non-meaning responses for so long. 

Can someone who is really willing to help to help me out efficiently? 

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @ss2020

Welcome to the community Smiley

Sorry to hear about your recent experience trying to resolve your billing, no situation should be dragged that long without any resolution.

We'd be more than happy to take an immediate look at your account to get to the bottom of this. I'll be sending you a PM shortly to gather more info so we can get started. Talk to you soon!