cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

freeze phone plan

tanvivir
I'm a participant level 2

can someone help me in freezing my phone plan as the call centre is busy and no messages are being replied back to?

4 REPLIES 4

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Tanvivir,

Welcome to the community!

Fido does offer a temporary suspension for eligible lines. Are you currently under contract? If so, do you have an older subsidised plan or one of the newer financed payment plans? Unfortunately, subsidised plans are not eligible for the temporary suspension as the cost of phones is incorporated into the plan cost. If you have a financed plan, you should note that the temporary suspension only applies to your services. You would still need to pay the monthly costs for financing the device.

If you're eligible for the temporary suspension, you would need to contact customer service to have it set up. Alternatively, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they will also be able to access your account.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

tanvivir

Hello, 

I have already sent a PM yesterday but havent yet recieved a response. 

Hope you can help

Hello again,

To whom did you send the PM? Was it via the community or social media?

Unfortunately, I cannot provide additional assistance as I don't work for Fido. I could only inform that you needed to contact customer service as they are the only ones who can add the temporary suspension.

From what I understand, they have been rather busy recently with the different promotions available right now. You might consider sending them another PM.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

tanvivir

I sent to Fido Solutions, and other people (FidoSaira, FidoKenny etc.).