Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing

sha40
I'm a participant level 2

hello

i tried calling regarding my bill which is added by $100 extra on my bill. i always pay ahead of time and paid extra so that i wont get burden each month as i have to pay other bills too. this bill i was shocked and tried contacting fido people. last month time i paid $100 extra by prepaid card which went through and after a day or two made sure by contacting 611 number if they have received it and the fido person said he did receive it and asked him to apply towards my device tap which he did and now when i saw this months bill it was an extra $100 they say they couldnt get the payment which cant be right as prepaid card right away says if it doesnt work and i couldnt make the payment as they already cinformed when i called 611 that they received it then why all this hassle i have to go through it. please rectify this problem.

.its regarding email me xxxxxxxx@xxxxl.com

2 REPLIES 2

sha40

hi

thanks its been resolved. i want u to please delete my message and my Fido community account please as i wont be using Fido community blog. thanks

FidoCharles
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @sha40 ,

I have a couple of questions regarding your situation.

To confirm, your payment was not received on your Fido account?

You mentioned using a prepaid card. Note that some of them are accepted by the system, but not every brand

Can you confirm on your side if the money was taken from your card?

To have a further look at all this, you can contact our Customer service here (Get in touch section)

We can also send you a PM on the Community if you prefer, let us know.