cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bad service terrible delivery

joebondy
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

dear fido i will be cancelling my products shortly as my contracts were due yesterday 

i have a credit on both my accounts and i ask you to keep them in hopes you will see that i was a good customer and was never rude with your service reps or techs but could still not get the service i had paid for ..i was told that losing one customer will not break rogers or fidos bank ...really didnt like that.. not classy.. then i got passed to a sales rep who wanted to offer me deals to stay ... my question is why ?..  i hope my sincerity will help you to live up to offering as you say great products and services that unfortunately you did not see fit to give me.

if you wish to cancell my subscription today as you may find this post offensive which it is not inteneded to be then you may do so as you see fit .. i am looking for other providers but i felt it fair that you get the heads up.

thanks ..Joe

1 REPLY 1

FidoPhilippe

We're sad to read about your experience @joebondy.

We can definitely understand where you're coming from there and that's certainly not the level of service we expect to provide.

We'll send you a PM right away to go over this with you.

Talk to you soon. Smiley