Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

absolutely terrible customer service experience, done with fido

joopt
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Charged 5 Wireless restoral fees within 2 months

Wasted 3 hours of my day talking to Fido Customer Service and all they did was either give me attitude, or waste my time by putting me on hold or pretending to be listening and not giving a -. The first rep Sally was extremely unhelpful and rude, and put me on hold for 45 minutes while she was obviously taking other calls and doing other things. 45 minutes later she comes back and says, I just spoke to the manager and he said he can't do anything for you. She initially refused to even let me talk to him until I pressed her on it. When I finally got to speak to him I explained to him my situation and he agreed to drop 3 restoral fees but hanged up while I was waiting on hold. When I called back he only put on the notes that he would drop 2. 

Next I call back and try to get reconnected to Richard but instead got transferred to this obnxious, and EXTREMELY rude manager talking as if he was my boss saying I can't even get a hold of Richard when I call back because apparently Fido has 'too many call centers across canada' and it is impossible for them to locate a manager called Richard.

Been a happy fido customer for 3 years until this. I will never be using Fido services again until they stop treating their customers like -.

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

sorry for my ignorance but what is a wireless restoral fee?  ive had fido for maybe 12+ years but never had this fee?   it might help if u tell us why u were charged this fee and what is it for?

sheedy17
I'm experienced level 3
I'm experienced level 3

every time you are suspended for non payment, to re activate the account there is a $35 fee

To be billed that many in 2 months is a bit odd, but possible if you have arrangements and break them and make another arrangement and break it.

Its very unfortunate what happened, is there more to the story?   Were you suspended for non payment?  Are you aware of being suspended 5 times?