cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrongfully billed

JKylie
I'm a participant level 3

Where do I start. I ordered 6 phones online that were to deliver within 3 days. After 3 days I called Fido and apparently my order was flagged as fraud. No one called, no one advised me. That should have been the first warning. I decided to order the phones again anyway. Here starts the fun.  

Trouble with phone numbers, trouble with the cost of the monthly bill. First I number I15*********.

First bills incorrect, we have 6 identical plans yet the cost of each is different. Also the Financing rebate and Rabais promotionel mensuel is not being applied to all lines I1559894949.

Again incorrect bills I1573264270 talked to William and than Marimah I15*********.

Talked to another manager Louis I1578359029 who was very helpful and finally made changes to my account. We had 1 bill that was finally correct. 

But the problem happened again. Incorrect bill I15******** and than Leila I15******** than Asma I********.

Sebastien I*******. Now my bill is supposed to be 476.76$ instead of 436.27$ which Louis had said. But I figured hey I'm tired of talking to Fido for 3 hours a day 2 times a month. 

Throughout I've been charged late fees, incorrect billiing and the last bit of fun...our bill was not ready for February and I know have 2 bills to pay in March. One of which with the correct amount the other with another incorrect total without the rebates applied. 

Last call I had was from another supervisor I15********* who said, your bill is not ready, will be payable on March 18th. I got a revised amount on March 3rd  FINALLY for 436.27$ payable March 18th. Now this morning a new amount of 944$ due on March 28th. The 436.27$ payable NOW. BUT fido was the one who could not provide a bill on time. The March bill is you guessed it incorrect at 507.73$ the monthly rate for each line is different again and some discounts haven't been applied. So I called this morning again. Guess what after 2 hours on the line no help. I cannot talk to a supervisor and my request to talk to someone in management is NOT being done. Now I have 944$ to pay on March 28th with incorrect amounts. New I16*******.

Can someone at Fido help me? I only want to pay my bill on time, but I would like to pay the bill I am supposed to be charged for. 

Thank you 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoKenny

Hello @JKyylie and welcome to the Community.

That's not the experience that we want for any of our customers. In order to verify your account with you, we will need to access it on our end,

You can find all the ways to reach our customer service here.

If it's best for you, we can send you a PM here on the Community.

JKylie

Yes may you please send me a PM here? 

Thanks,

@JKylie

There's a PM coming your way. Talk to you soon.