cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Delivery Address

Behcetacar
I'm a contributor level 1

I ordered a phone to an address a few weeks ago and I received the shipment. Fido just left me voicemail that another order is not delverable due to wrong address. It should be some sort of joke

3 REPLIES 3

Behcetacar

It is so weird that fido forum never accepts the mistake. So you assume that I never checked the delivery address on the delivery provider address? And the address was coppied and pasted by fido. It is so disrespectful. Fido forum never helps, 

Hi @Behcetacar , that is a curious thing. I wonder if the address was entered incorrectly on the second delivery. Have you contacted fidosolutions about this?  Here are some of the methods to make contact. You may want to try using Twitter if you are comfortable using social media. It may work better for use of your time. Hope it works out for you. 

Behcetacar

Both of us know that calling during the working hours and this forum is the only option to connect. When you go to app and ask for help, it takes you to website, then you click contact, it takes you to the app again. It is a loophole. Rogers is a big company but fido is useless and bad reputation for the brand. I can send a video how useless fido app, website is.