cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst service

amithpaugustine
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

i bought a new phone and ported to Fido during black friday offer. I tried to get the service online but the system won't let me pass the I'd verification. Therefore, I called the customer service and got it fixed. After a month I was charged more for an offer which I couldn't able to finish online bu myself and had to seek customer service's help for they gave me the excuse of 'I'm not eligible for the offer and the offer for me has cancelled and I have to pay more. I'm not why this is my problem since the people Fido messed up. I'm will not recommend anyone Fido or their parent company. They are just irresponsible and useles.

1 REPLY 1

Hi @amithpaugustine ,sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with your account. The customer service reps don't want us to have that experience at all. You can reach a customer service representative by using one of the options posted. You may want to give Twitter contact a try if you are comfortable using the platform. I find it the most convenient for me. The Twitter handle is @fidosolutions  they are very helpful. Hope that helps you. Cheers