cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to contact Winback team

amitgupta
I'm a participant level 1

I was a fido customer sometime back. Last Sat I received a call from Garick from the winback team (Interaction ID: XXXX7389). We discussed a plan/offer, and I told him I would call back the main support line, check the authenticity of the call, and then confirm the plan. He mentioned that the main support line would connect the call to the Winback team.

However, when I called back, I was unable to be tranfered to the Winback team.  I assumed Garick would callback to complete the sale, but no one called. After 3 days, I received a SIM in the post. I called back again to check and discovered that Garick had put an order in the system. I was willing to proceed with the order, but the order (in the system) was different than what Garick had sold me. So I declined the offer to continue with the activation.

Can you please get someone from the Winback team call me back and sort this out.

2 REPLIES 2

Skybluepink

Tried calling back on the toll-free number but it's been no luck getting them to call back.

Has anyone had success lately with getting in contact with them?

Thanks

Hi there @amitgupta , sorry for your difficulties in getting in touch with the winback team. We are not able to contact winback or customer service for you as we are a community forum and don't have any account access. Please try contacting Fido support Here using one of the listed methods. Hope you get this resolved.