cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Winback Call

Yess
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I received a winback call previously and agreed as per the terms of the call and was told I would receive a confirmation within 24 hours with the details. I hadn't yet received it in 72 hours so I decided to give Fido a call to see what was going on. I was told that in a typical process it had to be approved by the supervisor and in my case it was denied. Therefore I was given a winback number to call and leave a message which I did. I contacted Fido again via chat and was told they tried calling at x time, which was not the case as I evidently was on my phone at the time of their supposed call. Again, they said I had to wait for the winback team to call. A few days later, I decided to talk to another rep via chat about it who decided to escalate the case and said I would receive a phone call within 48 hours. I did not receive a call in 48 hours but an email confirming a Fido order to different terms than previously agreed upon and information was different than I was told. I was waiting for a call to clarify and I am not impressed that an order was initiated without my agreeing to clarification of new terms. How can I talk to someone directly about this issue because this is ridiculous. 

0 REPLIES 0