Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why my billing so high

aish1
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi,

I purchased Fido SIM/pnone no. at Toronto airport on 5th June 2021. The representative said my monthly billing charges will be 45$. But, my first bill generated in the next 6 days which is 109.72$. I understand the taxes will be included extra. In my bill, it included service activation charges too which are 45$. This charge didn't convey while activation by a representative which is misleading and somewhat cheating. Could you please let me know the way to waive off these charges?

2 REPLIES 2

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi aish1! Greetings Smiley

I suggest you to contact a Fido employee by chat. The chat service is available at Fido.ca under the section Support.

If the credit is not applied, or no right solution is offered to you by Fido, you could contact the Commission for Complaints for Telecom-television Services (CCTS) to complaint. Details available at: https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/contact-us/

Hope you have a nice day Smiley

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @aish1,

Welcome to the community!

Usually, with the waiving of activation fees, the credit would be applied either on your second or third invoice if you do not receive the credit by the third invoice you can reach out to either the store or customer service.