cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do we need to suffer as a Customer

dipeshjoshi
I'm a participant level 2

I Ordered the Iphone XR on Black Friday Deal. I need to pay $50  and getting back $150 Credit. It was Red phone. The delivery company was not able to deliver and it got returned. Now they returned my deal by crediting what i paid 50 + taxes and told me to get new deal from market price now. Is not it irresponsible? Now i need to pay $350, no red option and 1-2 months to wait for new deal after 2 years. Is that how Fido treats Customer. Why shouldn't I quit Fido?

3 REPLIES 3

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @dipeshjoshi

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Keep in mind that our promotions do change often, and it is possible that pricing changes if a phone is returned.

That said, can you provide more details as to why they weren't able to deliver? Was there any sort of error or is it because no one was home?

Keep us posted, and we'll go from there.

dipeshjoshi

I was in home. That delivery company didn't try to deliver and when i tried to contact them they showed me really irresponsible answers. It was QMS by the way and only mean to contact them was email and i have send them more than 6 emails but no respond. When I contact Fido agent and he gave me number but the person was not responding and asking me to send the email and i did but didn't got back any response. that's how the product was returned.

Thanks for getting back to us @dipeshjoshi

I notice that we were able to go over everything with you on Facebook Smiley

If ever you need anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know.