cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whtmy do you do you say. Free

Richardgriffn
I'm a participant level 2

Why fo you say free when entering contests only to fund out you have to purchase something first maybe put that in the contest before you you enter. Before you go through  all the motions only to find out at the end you have to purchase something. To me free means free not purchase something. 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoAnthony

Hey @Richardgriffn,

We'll be happy to go over the situation with you. 

There are several ways to reach customer service:

- On the phone (by dialing 611 from your Fido device), you will have a call back option instead of waiting on the line

- Via live chat on Fido.ca

- By writing us a private message on our social networks (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram).

- You can also visit a Fido store to pick up your e-SIM

Hope to talk to you soon. 

Lindkr2

Richard, 

I am wondering the same thing, also, Fido just let me Re register, because at I got an email at 4:56pm, telling me I have a message, only to click on it to see my account has been deactivated/restricted/whatever you want to call it.

id like to have the contact information for this department so I may request a physical copy of that actual message, since I am no longer able to access it.

I mean, are you serious? If someone brings up an issue, you don't stonewall them electronically. Richard, perhaps you should do like me, and contact the CRTC, and Consumer Association of Canada.

I've generated the following email, if any customer wishes to contact me. Thanks!

Lindkr2

8A8F4CED-5EE5-4534-BF63-AE9646813CF9.jpeg

 I've tried to recover my password and apparently it doesn't accept my email and user name any more.