cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my refund on final bill?

Bogenator
I'm a participant level 3

I cancelled my Fido about a year; my last payment was 2020 November 27. We're now the start of November a year later and I still haven't been issued a cheque. My address hasn't changed, nothing has been sent and I still have a negative balance. If it normally takes 4 to 6 weeks per your website; what are you waiting for?

5 REPLIES 5

Good morning @Bogenator , sorry to hear that you've been waiting so long. Have you called in to Fido customer service about this? They can be reached Here. There are numerous ways to contact Fido listed in that link. I hope you get a solution soon. Have a good day 

Bogenator

I managed to get ahold of customer support on Saturday by phoning. I was told that they no longer issue a refund by default and instead wait for you to contact them to figure out how you want your refund. They raised a ticket and said I will get my refund but I'd have to wait to have someone get in touch with me in 2 to 3 business days. I haven't received a call yet so I better get one tomorrow or I'll be raising a complaint to the CRTC. 

Hey @Bogenator! Philippe here. Thanks for the update. Smiley

Have you received any word on that yet? If not, you can request a PM from the community here and we'll be happy to confirm that for you.

Hope to hear from you!

Bogenator

Nope, still haven't had them contact me. 

I'll send you a PM shortly then @Bogenator!