cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Expiry date for Prepaid addons?

TeaTime
I'm a participant level 3

Im using fido prepaid services and the rate for each text is now 25 cent/text, which is absolutly riduculous. I plan to add the 5 dollar text add on for 250 but i have no idea when it will expire . Will it end one month after i purchase it or will it end on the the expiry date for my prepaid services. I want to switch to a monthy plan but i dont want to pay for migration fees so this is the best i can do since i text more than talk. Could some tell me how to use my fidodollars for to pay for this addon?

Thanks in advance.

***Edited to add labels***

3 REPLIES 3

FidoJudhy
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Hey TeaTime!

If you purchase an add-on, the expiry date for it will be 30 days from the date it is added.

You cannot use your FidoDOLLARS™ to pay for the add-on, but you may use them to refill your account if you have more than $20 plus tax in FidoDOLLARS™

I would like to clarify that there is no migration fee to go from prepaid to monthly. Therefore, feel free to switch Smiley

TeaTime

Thanks for clarifying that for me. If i cant use fido dollars for addons, how would i pay for it? Would it be deducted out of my prepaid balance?

hi there TeaTime,

Yes, any add-on purchase would be deducted from your balance.