cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting over an hour to reach a customer service rep

ojhaprakash
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I've been trying to reach customer support and have been waiting for over an hour. This is unaccceptable. Fido is a business who charges us money to provide service, it's not charity. I cannot believe people put up with this kind of treatment. I don't have 2 hrs to spare out of my working day to get to a service rep. 

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaira

Hey @ojhaprakash

We apologize for the wait time. While we strive to provide the best service we can, some periods are busier than others and can cause longer wait times on call. Our goal is definitely not to waste your time though! Keep in mind that we offer other methods to contact support channels as well at your convenience. You can contact us on live chat as well as our Social Media channels (Facebook or twitter). Conversation on Facebook/twitter are treated in order and you can reply whenever you have time! ðŸ˜Š

You can also complete many of the transactions through our self-serve options as well. If you need help with something else, we'd be happy to assist you on the Community. Can you tell us a little bit about the reason you are contacting Fido?