cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for callback

PoutineLover
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hello I've been waiting for somebody from the president's office to give me a call back and even on December 20th I made my payment you've now discontinued my services I have pictures and video evidence regarding how you have changed your interface and over the seven years I do not feel valued as a client and I have to waste now hours and hours and hours every month and you don't even give me the rebates I'm entitled and waiting for so you've discontinued my service and if you don't contact me I will literally press charges with the pictures and video evidence and sue your organization for thousands please have someone from the president's office call me immediately as I have pictures and video evidence regarding all of the changes recently and over the last several years that I've given me mental health episodes do to you failing to provide proper service and even contact me as you have negotiated several times I have your text emails phone calls and more evidence against you and I'm waiting cuz even today my service is discontinued and with your IVR system I cannot even get a representative on the phone.

I am utterly disgusted and I have had cardiac and psychological issues due to the failures of Fido not only over the last several years but due to your rebranding I have all my bills I pay you several hundred dollars every month and you make me waste my life calling you then charge me I'm going to press charges and go to the crtc unless someone calls and gives me all my rebates and rectified the situation immediately.🤬🤬🤬🤬

1 REPLY 1

FidoKenny

Hello @PoutineLover and welcome to the Community.

We will be happy to assist you with your account. It's important for us that you get the best possible experience.

I'm sending you a PM so we can take a look at your account together. Talk to you soon.