cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Arunm19
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I am writing to formally express my dissatisfaction with the recent customer service experience I had with Fido.

On 21th August, 2024, I contacted your customer service regarding an issue with charges for services I did not use. Unfortunately, the representative I spoke with was not only unhelpful but also rude. I was charged for services that I had not utilized, and despite explaining the situation, the representative did not assist me in resolving the issue.

In an effort to escalate the matter, I requested to speak with a manager. I waited for over an hour to be connected with Manager Chrystal. When I finally spoke with her, she did not provide me with an opportunity to explain the situation fully and seemed dismissive of my concerns. Her lack of willingness to listen and assist only compounded my frustration.

I am extremely unhappy with the level of service I received. The lack of professionalism and empathy displayed by both the representative and the manager is unacceptable.

I would like a full review of my charges and a resolution to this matter. If this issue is not addressed satisfactorily, I will be compelled to reconsider my future with your company and may need to escalate this matter further.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response and resolution.

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Arunm19,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear of you are not satisfied regarding your recent customer service experience. However, you should note that these forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. Many of us are fellow customers and do not have access to customers' accounts. We would not be in any postion to address your matter.

That said, while I do understand you may not have intended on using those services, it's likely your device did indeed use the services. It is generally not possible to log additional usage on your account without the actual usage on the SIM card. For example, people have travelled abroad and incurred unintended usage because they hadn't enabling Airplane or Flight mode on their devices. They had not intended on using services abroad. Unfortunately, however, their devices did use services while connected to foreign cellular towers.

As mentioned, we do not have access to customers' accounts so we do not know the charges to which you refer. However, if it is logged on the system, the usage likely occurred whether you intended or not.

If you would like to discuss your matter, you would need to further escalate the matter through Resolve a Concern.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers