cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice messages in foreign language

JaneStew
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

I've had 3 or more voice messages left that I can not understand and one from the BC Government Revenue services for the person who previously had the FIDO number I've had for just 9 days!  Most annoying especially the foreign language ones, I don't understand those.  My INBOX was full as a result, just how many Voice messages can I receive?  I can't seem to find information concerning that.  thank you ...  Jane

3 REPLIES 3

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @JaneStew

If you didn't add the value pack, the voicemail can hold three messages.  To make sure it doesn't get full, I would suggest listening to your voicemails every day and deleting the ones you don't need.  If you need a bigger voicemail, you can add the value pack that comes with the premium voicemail.  This one holds 35 messages.

Hope it helps!  

raymondrobin252
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Why am i getting voice messages from Chinese voice message?I am Caucasian Canadian and english is my only language. Please stop.

Hello @raymondrobin252,

Welcome to the community!

What you are experiencing is spam calls, currently there is no way of stopping them at the moment but the carriers are working on a way to stop these type of calls. 

You can read more about it here.