cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocking my phone

Igida
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

My  device was brought to Fido unlocked. For  my trip to Israel June 13 - Jun 28 I bought local SIM card , but could NOT be able to use it as my phone been locked to Fido network and did not accept any  SIM card from other network providers . After multiple requests for unlocking  I've received codes, that never worked. The phone had locked and requested master unlocking code. I been told by Fido representative,  that it's will take 5 days to provide me with. After 7 days I'm still waiting for...
For main time i had to use my canadian lines to communicate with locals.
I'm Fido's customer for last 7 years with 5 cellphone lines and I axpect Fido to cover all charges related to this period of time as the company fail to provide the services, as suppose to.
Please, forward this message also to customers relationships department.

2 REPLIES 2

patrickchan
I'm experienced level 1
I'm experienced level 1

it would have been easier, to get an prepaid phone or borrow an phone, and buy an prepaid sim (non Fido)

FidoPhilippe

Hey @Igida!

We're sorry for the delay you've experienced while waiting for the code. Unfortunately, we're at the mercy of the manufacturer when it comes to that.

If you would like to talk about this and/or get an update, we'd be happy to help you. Please let us know and we'll send you a PM.

Thank you. Smiley