cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized payment from a gaming software

Arbietrice11
I'm a participant level 3

I have been charged multiple times of this gaming software that I don't know about and I don't even play online games. It was charged on my phone bill $189.92. It was too much for me. How would I stop/unsubscribe it? because in the first place I don't know how I got into it.

I already contacted the Fido customer service, they said they don't have anything to do with it neither I! Please help me, thanks!!!

4 REPLIES 4

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Arbietrice11,

Welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to hear you've receive that awful surprise on your bill. What is the name of the gaming software on your bill? You would need to contact the software company and explain your situation. It's possible someone entered their wrong phone number when they signed up for the game. The gaming company should be able to unsubscribe the service for you as well as possibly reimburse you for the charges.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Arbietrice11

Thankyou for your reply. I think it was mobile legend? Not sure and they uses third party company called YoungJoy Technology. That's the name on my bill.

Hello again,

Thank you for the additional information. Were the charges via Google? It appears others have also experienced similar issues with Youngjoy. If the charges were via GooglePlay, you might be able to report the unauthorised charges here. I would still try to contact Youngjoy to ensure you are unsubscribed.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Arbietrice11

It is not Via google play, but I appreciate you to look after Young joy for me. Thank you so much!