Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to use roaming abroad

flas99
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

I'm currently abroad

Before leaving Canada I checked that roaming enabled by sending SMS message to FIDO

When I arrived my iPhone 13 is not connecting to any network

I followed all the instructions on FIDO website. Turned data roaming on and off. LTE or 3G only. Manully selected all the possibe networks. Did network setting reset. Still nothing.

I can't call support becuase my cellphone is not working

Chat I can't use becuase the time difference is too big

Is there some way to email or send support some message so they could check it ?

2 REPLIES 2

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @flas99!

Sorry to hear that you're unable to connect to the network while roaming.

Can you please confirm your current location (country) ? As long as it's listed on our website here, you should be able to connect to one of our roaming partners.

As a side note, in some countries the network you'll be connecting to might not provide LTE data. In this case, we would suggest changing your APN settings to Fido-core-appl1.apn. You can visit this page on our library for more info.

However, if all your services are impacted (not just your mobile data), please reach out to us so we can take a closer look at it.

Cheers!

Hello @flas99 here are the various ways to contact Fido's customer support Support .  You could try reaching out to fidosolutions on Twitter for live support. This is my usual method of contact. Hope you're able to get your issue resolved