cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to "view usage" online, AGAIN.

kaoru
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

I am big on checking my usage online on FIDO.CA, and for two days, it is not showing up under the "view usage" link !!

I am loathe to calling customer service for this and I am not sure if I have ever checked the usage via my phone.. BUT I should be able to check it via fido.ca !!!

FIX this please.

***Edited to add labels***

2 REPLIES 2

FidoCristina
Fido Employee
Fido Employee

Hey everyone!

This thread is quite old but I'd like to add a little update since I came across it Smiley

I am happy with the fact that usage info is available through My account app - so handy and easy to use every day. Always keep in mind that there is a 4 hour delay to have all updated, that's why I check my usage the next morning. During the first days of the billing cycle also it might show zero yet I know I have used a bit of data, by the 2nd or 3rd day the information is updated. Make sure you are not on wifi though, My account app needs to connect to Fido's system over the air in order to get the information...

I know that also by calling 611 - option 1 I can get the same information but I have never tried it...yet.

It is true that I still go online and check my daughter's usage every now and then Wink

Hope it helps!

Cheers

FidoStephen
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi there kaoru,

What happens when you try to check your usage? Do you see an error message? If so, can you let us know?

Cheers