cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to answer or make calls

Sim_Sandhu
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi, I am a fido customer and using Samsung Galaxy S9.  Many times in a day, I make and receive calls. But sometimes when I call someone, on the answering of the call, the call disconnects automatically, if someone calls again, same happens. And then if I try to make call on the same number or any other number, and when the next person answers the call, the same issue repeats. This continues until I restart my phone or sometimes next peraon restarts his phone(only if he is a fido customer). I'm fed up with this issue. I also have reported this issue couple of time to customer service desk, but I didn't think they have sorted it. If anyone have any solution, please reach me out or if someone having the same issue, kindly share your experience. Thanks

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Sim_Sandhu,

Seeing as you've mentioned this is affecting you and other Fido mobile users, are you all perhaps located in the same area?

We would need some more details as well in roder to better assist you. Can you confirm the following:

1. What device brand and model is your contact using?
  2. Does this happen when you're communicating with specific contacts only or with everyone?
  3. Do you experience this at specific location or everywhere?

Let us know!