cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming charge when I never visited US?

otezs
I'm a participant level 2

I need some help with billing support but the way Fido sets up the support page is just endless loop of hitting the same page. Why not make the live chat easier? Why not make it easier for customer to access support with billing? I have never been to the states at all for the past 3 months and I noticed on my bill I am dinged $8 for roaming? How does that work? 

4 REPLIES 4

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @otezs,

Are you located close to a US border or were you close to the border? it's possible that your phone has connected to a US cellular tower because sometimes those signals are stronger.

If that's what happened you can contact customer service to inform them, there are supposed to be measures in place to prevent roaming close to the border.

You can contact customer service through any of the available methods listed here. Alternatively, you can send a private message to @FidoSolutions and a moderator here in the community can help you.

otezs

@KAPABLE-K thank you for the suggestion. I have sent a private message to Fido support you had mentioned. Hope they can assist me. cheers 

otezs

My issue has been resolved by Philippe. A big thumbs up for such speedy resolution from the time ticket is generated. cheers!

Hello @otezs Smiley

I'm glad to find out everything was fixed. If you have more questions, don't hesitate to let us know here on the Community.