cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble contact customer supprort

trustedprotege
I'm a contributor level 1

Hi i've been trying to contact customer support for a lonngggggggg time and every time I call in theres a 60 minute wait time to talk to a representaive... I foolishly tried waiting on hold today for 25 minutes when I called and it said there was a 6-9 minute wait time... boy was that a mistake I now have 25 minutes less to call support during the buisness hours and only have 20 minues left on my monthly plan...

I just want to upgrade/ change my plan so I can get unlimited minutes so I dont have to worry about going over

please contact me and for gods sake put back the callback service so I dont have to sit on hold listening to your **bleep** music while I wait for an hour for no one to answer... worst service ever.. what the heck happened to you guys, you used to be good!!!!

2 REPLIES 2

trustedprotege

If I am not contacted by a fido rep in the next 24 hours I hereby refuse to make any payments for overcharges on my talk plan... IT IS NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY TO HIRE FIDO REPS TO DISCUSS THE DETAILS OF MY PLAN.. This is now in writing and I will gladly take this to small claims court if I dont not receive a response.

P.s. If this is not resolved in a reasonable manner i will cancel my contract and REFUSE TO PAY CANCELATION FEES. contract be damned! clearly I'm not the only person having trouble calling support and I'm sure we the customers can get together a class action lawsuit based on the lack of availability to contact someone at fido. and the ridciulous charges that your placing on customers for going over their minutes... this is absolutely ridicuolous...

** edited to remove private information **

Hi @trustedprotege

We received your PM and we'll get back to you soon. Smiley