Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade in cancellation

VidhikaBansal
I'm a participant level 2

Hi ,

I upgrade my phone and trade in my old phn but now I am not satisfied with it and want to cancel it before 15 days . Can I get my trade in phn back ?

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @VidhikaBansal , sorry to hear that you're not happy with your new phone. Did you already send your phone in for the trade in? I believe that when you trade in a device that it goes to a 3rd party location to be reconditioned and resold. I don't know if you could get it back unless there is a hold on it until your satisfaction period is up. I would contact customer support HERE  as soon as possible to confirm that you can get your device back. Good luck and hope it works out for you 

VidhikaBansal

Thank you so much for your reply . Actually the case is I bought iphn 12 from the fido store on Nov 17 , they said that the financing would be $25+ tax + my original plan and trade in iphn XR for $200 from which they deduct $50 for store fees , $50 for activation fee , $72 for accessories and the next day I called them as I think i was charged extra and they said they give me $5 credit for 15 months and it turned out to be the financiing was $40.84 + tsx + my orginal plan . When I went to the store today to cancel the deal at 5:20 pm he said he mistaken and he is sorry he said for cancellation he needs to call service rep and they closed at 5 and said to me come tomorrow for cancellation and he will give me my old phn back . I am really frustrated, I am going again tomorrow but I have feeling that he will still delay my returning for some reason. From last 3 -4 days I am either calling them or customer service and I am tired . What should I do?

Good morning @VidhikaBansal , I hope that it works out for you today. If you still have a problem, please call in to Fido on your phone by calling *611 and speaking with a customer service representative. Hoping you get a resolution