cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too many telemarketing calls

nizarzaza
I'm a participant level 2

I have been a customer for FIDO for 3 years and l like their service, but every recently  I have been getting so many telemarketing calls.  Is there is a way to opt-out?  In some weeks I am getting 7 or more calls a week. JUST STOP.   Between the influx of scam calls and automated calling, we now have to deal with telemarketers calling us from call centers across the globe. No one wants this kind of business. JUST STOP.  Let us opt-out or don't or better make it opt-in. I don't want strangers calling my phone at random times to buy things. 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @nizarzaza

You can register to the do not call list to stop marketing calls from companies you don't have a business relationship with.

nizarzaza

Thank you for the info. I am already on the do not call register for a few months now, but I am still receiving telemarketing calls from Fido. I am a current customer, but I am want to see if there is a way to opt-out of these calls because they are still annoying.. 

You can opt-out from our calls, yes. You just need to contact us to request to be added to the internal do not call list.