cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third Party Charges

irvinrn0
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

After reviewing my billing statement, I noticed that I was charged by a third party (Bango) of $97.93 in one day. After making sure that no one the family ever dowloaded nor playing the game, I contacted fido and told me that they cannot do anything about it and that I should be the one to contact Bango and gave me an email address.

I immediately sent an email to Bango, got responses from them and they cannot find any record of my cellphone number downloading any of their games. I have sent them a copy of my billing statement showing that my phone number was billed by them but still showing no record that my number used their services. They cannot removed any bills that they have no record on their side. But it is clearly written in my billing statement that they billed my phone number. What will fido do on this?

2 REPLIES 2

MaCriselda
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hi! I was also charged by Bango for CAD98.00 for 2 days only for these past 2 months. I am really upset of what’s happening. What did you do to solve this problem? Please help me get my refund and stop this fraud. 

FidoRanya
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @irvinrn0

Thanks for reaching out about this!

Unexpected charges are never fun, we get that. 

Did you try to submit your bill to the third party in question as a proof that you were in fact billed? 

Let us know!