Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tech Support Number

J91
I'm a contributor level 1

Hello Fido community,

I've been reaching out to tech support for assistance regarding my service (no incoming calls/sms) and the number I've been calling is 1 (888) 481-3436 (customer service) and 6-1-1.

I followed the phone tree to get to technical support > device support then was put on hold. I informed the rep of my issues and after looking into my tech history, they said I will need to speak to tech support then transferred me to Rogers tech support. I was slightly confused by this but I didn't question and proceeded to wait some more. The automated voice told me I was calling 1-888-ROGERS1.

My question is, should I go straight to calling the above Rogers number for technical assistance regarding my Fido service? Did I initially reach customer solutions by mistake? 

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

FidoPhilippe

Hey @J91! Philippe here. Ihope you're doing well. Smiley

Were you able to get support for your problem?

Have you tried our technical support number at 1-888-236-FIDO (3436)?

Let us know.

J91

Hi FidoPhilippe,

Thanks for your response. Yeah, I called Fido 3436 number and the Fido tech team transferred me to Rogers tech support (ROGERS1).

I was initially wondering if I can bypass the first wait.

Thanks for the update @J91!

J91

Update: I called the Rogers number and my phone number does not exist under their database. Back to calling Fido tech support....