cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop Fido email (how to set email preferences?)

titobcn
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I receive marketing emails from Fido at least 3 times a week, which I'm not interested into.

Even though I've tried repeteadly to unsubscribe using the link provided at the bottom of the email (to which I receive a message saying that I had succesfully unsusbcribed) the spamming goes on and on. Now I'm trying to see if there's an option on my online prefernces/profile, but there's not a single place!!! It's very frustrating.

Anybody knows how to stop this??????? The option of marking these emails as spam doesn't work either, because if there's any important notification I'd like to be able to see it. I just want marketing and other commercial emails TO STOP!!

3 REPLIES 3

Nighteyes
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

You can call customer service at 611 and ask them to put you on Fido's Do Not Call List. It should apply for all marketing including email.

Spy2300
I'm experienced level 2
I'm experienced level 2
@titobcn

What you can do is call customer service and ask them to remove you from the marketing/Distribution list. This is an option available to all customer service representatives. Please note that it can take up to 7 days for your request to be processed.
Thanks!

I just want to make a small correction: such a request can take up to 31 days to be processed.