cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow mobile data

Vinn24
I'm a participant level 2

Been a Fido customer for about 6 years now and I never had this problem before about 2 months ago data start running slow around 1-3 mbps use to run in-between 30-40 mbps, I'm in a rural area but never had this problem before, even with 3 to 4 bars still runs very slow.

5 REPLIES 5

Far60

Now I am experiencing this problem. I got the line just two months ago. the first month was not so bad, But now my mobile network speed is around 2-4 and it is so bad Because my plan was not this when I bought the line. I went to two Fido stores, But they could not do anything. I am thinking of complaining.

Hello @Far60,

What is the make and model of your device? I have been complaining about this for far too long also, sometimes I even get under 1 MB and doing anything on the device is just useless. 

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Vinn24,

Welcome to the community!

If you restart the phone does the speed increase? You can also try taking out the SIM card then putting it back in and see if it helps. You can also try doing a network reset and also you can contact customer service and ask them to do a reset to switch on your line and see if it helps.

Vinn24

Tried all of the above still made no difference 

Far60

I tried them all