cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Signed up for a Certified Pre-owned Iphone 12 mini waiting 7 weeks now

junior31
I'm a participant level 3

I signed up for an iphone mini 12 Certified pre-owned and they told me 3-4 weeks before delivery. i"m going on 7 weeks and still no indication of when this phone will be coming in. They have no clue and keep telling me 2 more weeks possibly but it's already 7.  I was just curious if anyone else had experienced this when ordering a pre-owned phone to get a better deal that it could take months before receiving it. They did offer to cancel the order if I was not happy lol. 

Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4

Great to hear @junior31. Cheers 

Hi there @junior31 , sorry that you are having difficulty getting your device. Do you have a second choice that could possibly be in stock? You may want to have that discussion with a customer service representative to find out what is available in the warehouse or wait for the  supply chains to recover. Either way, it is a frustrating situation for everyone. I hope that you get a solution that satisfies you. 

junior31

To be honest it's basically a free phone on a 24-month contract and nothing can beat that deal because they had a credit for the cost of the phone. All of the other deals require me to pay a monthly fee except this one and I was hoping they would offer me a no-cost deal like that again but they couldn't so they offered to cancel it but I was like why would I want to cancel a free phone so long as I keep the contract for 24 months. I wish they would have just opted to give me another phone for the same price.

Thanks 

junior31

Good Afternoon Lucy,

Fido just called me and rectified the problem and said that Apple discontinued the iPhone 12 mini and that fido would be cancelling the order. To my surprise, they offered me an incredible deal on a new iPhone 12 that I couldn't pass up and said it was to be shipped shortly in a email confirmation.

Fido fixed the problem and did a great job.

Thanks