Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service fee and Customer service

ibrahimkodssi
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Dear Fido,

This is with regards to rebate/elimination of $30 fee on the bill. This also includes any fees related to . Any related charges are due to your branch in Peterpond and Call center.

I visited your branch in Peterpond  mall on 4-9-2018 to inquire about switching from Prepaid to post paid. They offered the package of $45 per month plus taxes. In addition, they confirmed that no other fees will be charged and the $30 fee will be rebated/cancelled. However, during the process, your representative in Peterpond mall called Fido  customer support call center. While on the phone some thing went wrong and they had an argument. They also made a notification ID with number . I explained that I do not need any new number to your representative in Peter Pond mall but he said this is part of the process.

Thus, I should not pay for any thing related to the number. In addition, I should not be charged 30 dollars for the change from prepaid to post paid on number.

Sincerely,

1 REPLY 1

FidoRanya
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @ibrahimkodssi

Thank you for sharing this with us and Welcome to the Community.

The $30 administration fee is applicable to all new activations and harware upgrades, it's not a fee that can be waived unless you order on fido.ca! That's the one exception.

I'll send you a PM so we can look into this Smiley

Talk to you soon!