cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Fee Credit missing / Cancellation / wrong address

SR72
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

when I signed the contract in september 2019 , the staff memeber said, that the service fee of 35 $ will be credited in 3 months. But now it is may and I have not received th 35$ back. 

The billing adress is not correct. The staff member was not able to enter my adress (because of insufficient data of Canadian Post) so he just used the adress of a hotel in Toronto (saying, they do not need it as I receive online bill), I wanted to correct it, but I have the same problem, I can not enter the old adress of my school nor my current adress in Germany.

Because of Corona I had to leave my Canadian School on March 13th 2020 and went back to Germany. Since then I have not used any data of may contract. As I will not go back to Canada I want to cancel my contract as soon as possible. Please credit the above mentioned 35$, and the remaining days of May - then I think the May bill is covered by the credits. If I have more credit than I had to pay for May bill (which is due May 28th) please contact me and do not send a cheque, because the adress is wrong. 

Thanks for your support 

1 REPLY 1

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @SR72

I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at this together. 

Talk to you soon!