cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieving Voice Mail

Blondogcat
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

How do I retrieve cell phone voice mail on my land line?  I know there's a phone number I call but I can't remember what it is.

9 REPLIES 9

Fido1109
I'm a participant level 1

please advise the phone number to retrieve the voice mail using other phone than cell phone.

Hi there Fido 1109,

Please refer to Judhy's post above.

eshb

How can I retrieve voice mail messages from my mobile?

Arnelie
I'm a participant level 3
Why everytime i open my voicemail it always asking for password then everytime i entered the pasword in appears only setting the voicemail and did not open just always like that so how can i read all my vocemaik if i cannot open it, did i need a password that coming on you. Reply pls

Hey Arnelie!

I'm not 100% sure I follow you. Could you provide more details?

You're having difficulty accessing your voicemail, right?

Are you getting an error message? Are you able to reach your voicemail when you press and hold the number one on your keypad? The voicemail access code is a 4-digit PIN that you would have chosen when you set up your voicemail, do you mean that you've forgotten your PIN?

Let us know!

Arnelie
Hi good afternoon i have a question why i cannot open my voicemail on my phone everytime i open it i go to voicemail settings and then it doesnt open , so all my voicemail i did not hear it

FidoStephen
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

@eshb wrote:

How can I retrieve voice mail messages from my mobile?

Hi eshb,

You should be able to access your voicemail by pressing and holding the #1 key on your phone for a few seconds (provided you have the correct voicemail centre number in your phone). 

If this doesn't work (and you're certain that you are subscribed to a voicemail feature), you can try manually dialling your voicemail retrieval / centre number. You can find them by clicking here.

Dragos01

Try 1 416-822-1123.

FidoJudhy
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Hello Blondogcat!

To retrieve your voicemail messages from a landline, you can call your Fido number and once you reach the voicemail greeting, press #. You will reach the voice messaging retrieval center.

I hope that this answers your question!