cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retention plans, discounts for old customers

luch
I'm a participant level 2

Beeing with Fido from 2006 with two lines, last year in October I renew my contract for another 2 years.

Everything was fine, meaning that the price that they told me last year was constant for the last 10 months, unfortunatelly the surprise came with the last invoice. Apparently I had 2 discounts of $5.00 each wich are not valid anymore, they expired. My sadness and frustration is that nobody told me when I renew the contract that the discounts will go away after 10 months and now it seems that I have to go along for the next 14 months with $10.00 more, total $140.00.

They offered to change my plan for something cheaper but of course less options just to match my previous bills.

Any suggestions please, it's not only the money is more the fact that we agreed a price for the next 24 months but they didn't tell me the all story.

Thank you

***edited to add labels***

2 REPLIES 2

FidoRachel
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey luch, the expiry date of the credit is mentionned on 2 invoices before it's removed. 

I'll send you a PM so I can go over your options. 

luch

Hello Rachel

thank you for your quick reply, if the expiry date is mentioned on the last two invoices it doesn't really help. It should have been mentioned at the time of the renewal furthermore in your renewal agreement.

looking forward to hear from you