cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retention? I don't think so...

kayatahente
I'm a participant level 2

I called rention to ask why I couldn't keep my grandfathered plan if plans and phone cost is seperate now. I was told I can't. I have to pay for financing the device AND pay $10 more a month even though I want to keep my plan. Retention person wasn't helpful at all and in fact only offered me what I was already told by the previous rep was an option. I have been with Fido for over 10 years. Had an issue before and retention helped.. this time around, nothing. I guess Fido doesn't care about keeping Loyal customers. I think its time to say goodbye to Fido. 

3 REPLIES 3

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @kayatahente,

It's not that they don't care, promotions change all the time and last time they could have had a promotion that was available and offered it to you this time maybe nothing was available hence they could not make any better offer.

When it comes to the grandfathered plans Fido will allow you to keep them but if it's not compatible with current plan structures and device financing then it will not qualify and you will need to change the plan in order to finance a new device.

Since black Friday is approaching I would safely say that's why there is no promotion at this time.

kayatahente

Doesn't retention have better offers than regular customer service? Surely being a loyal customer of 10+ years should account for something? It always has in the past..

Hello @kayatahente,

Like I mention before promotion changes and not all times they have better offers.