cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reserved Piexl 3 but couldn't get it on the day of launch

MX1029
I'm a participant level 2

I reserved a Pixel 3 on Fido.ca weeks before November 1st, the launch day. The phone was shipped to my selected Fido store in Metrotown, and they received on October 31st accroding to UPS tracking. I called them on November 1st to confirm if my phone is ready. They said it is ready, i can go pick it up. So i went there after work, lined up and waited for a while. They brought out the phone, and then after dealing with my information and everythign twice, they realized that they can't sell me the phone because it's not in their inventory or something yet, which is super weird since i reserved it and i was the 23rd who reserved it. they should've done this way before launching. Besides, there were people buying pixel 3 and they didn't even reserve...what's the point of reserving now??? they asked me to go home and wait for their call, i asked how long do i have to wait, they said they don't know...again, what is happening in here???

So when i got home i called customer services to ask about this situation, first guy was very impatient, and said there were no reservation of my phone in system, with all the things i went through with Fido, i got very angry, had a f***king in the middle of my sentence, which i apologized for after. and that guy got even more impatient and was't helpign me at all, in the end he just hang up on me...I can see my fault in this conversation, however, I wouldn't have gotten that angry if he was trying to help. 2nd guy i called said my reservation is in the system, which proves that the first customer service guy wasn't helping me indeed. So the 2nd customer service guy just created a case saying they will contact me in 24 hours. 

Now i still haven't gotten any call from any part of Fido. And i still don't have my phone that i was supposed to get yesterday since i RESERVED it way before its launch day. This is the worst experience i have ever had with Fido or any customer services. 

Edit: Please let me know if i need to move this thread to some other boards. 

2 REPLIES 2

FidoPhilippe

Hey @MX1029! Congrats on your first post. Smiley

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, the certainly not the level of service we expect to provide at Fido. With your permission, I'll send you a PM to see what we can do to help you with this.

Let us know.

MX1029

@FidoPhilippe wrote:

Hey @MX1029! Congrats on your first post. Smiley

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, the certainly not the level of service we expect to provide at Fido. With your permission, I'll send you a PM to see what we can do to help you with this.

Let us know.

Thank you Philippe for your quick response. You can PM me.