cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rep mistakenly added $20/1GB to my account and unable to remove it

Elmocow
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I have 2 lines, one line was offered 20GB more to my plan for free and the other line was offered 30GB to the plan for free as well.  When I clicked to accept the offer, the message says "unable to add the bonus" and to call customer service.  So I chose to use live chat instead, I got a rep name Erica who initially said she had successfully added the 20GB to one of my line but unable to add 30GB for the other line.

I then checked my account and found the line she said she successfully added 20 more GB per month for me now has a top up 1 GB for the month for $20.  I then questioned the rep, she then realised she did that for me thinking she added the 20GB.  However, she is unable to reverse the add on so the $20 charge remains on my account.  

at the end of this, nothing was changed to my account but the $20 she mistakenly added on which she said she has to create a ticket for their internal to resolve and would take 7-9 days.  Why am i being hooked on to some glitch and mistake i didn't do?  this rep then "transferred" me to another department without acknowledging me.  after waiting for another 10 min. with no response, I then left the chat.  But I have saved the chat history.  What is my next step? 

1 REPLY 1

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Elmocow,

From what you said it seems the rep added a 1GB data add-on and she doesn't have access to reverse it and would need a different department to amend it or credit the account which should happen at least by your next billing, I would suggest you call customer service and speak to someone and they can look into it further and also assist with the actual bonus data offer you got.