cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral bonus denied

Awesambhav
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I think I am stuck in the never ending loop of email as Fido is denying my referal bonus. Few months back I was assured the bill credit as I refered a friend. Now after 4 months, with being long standing customer, Fido is saying referal was denied with no apparent reason. This is outrageous. I have raised a ticket and provided all details i could but no action yet.

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Awesambhav,

Welcome to the community!

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you have not been able to avail of the Refer-a-Friend program. There are specific requirements for eligibility for both referrer and referree. You can view information regarding the program here. You can also view the Terms & Conditions of the program here.

I understand you may have already contacted them, however, if you would like to query a specific referral, you would need to contact the Refer-a -Friend support team. That said, if they have already deemed your referral as ineligible, I'm not sure re-contacting them would change much.

You should note that the forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. If you have other specific account issues, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers