cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivate my suspended account

Koushik1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello, I have suspended my account temporarily as I have moved abroad for couple of months.How can i reactivate my account? I have been trying to call fido support but it shows mobile network not avavailable.Fast reply will be highly appreciated

.thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Dk08

Hi, I got Fido in the mall at Mississuaga between 4&5 January and bill was sent to me which I made payment on 15 January and on 23&24 noticed my account was suspended with no communication to me. I was bill 68.80 for initial bill which I payed for it and after the suspension was asked to buy same amount in less than 1 month of service.

Hello @Dk08,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear your line was suspended without prior notice, you would need to reach out to customer service directly as they are the only one who have access to your account and can better help you, see here for all the different methods of contacting them directly.

A-Mohapatra
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hello, 

Even I want to reactivate my suspended account. I am currently abroad and would like to reactivate before landing in canada. Could you please help me?

Hey @A-Mohapatra

I'll send you a PM to help with the suspension. 

Just a heads up that if you have account related inquiries in the future, you need to contact us through those channels that can all be accessed from abroad Smiley

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Koushik1,

Welcome to the community!

You can reach out to customer service through any of the available methods listed here.