cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rate for roaming in USA calling Hong Kong number

amy_tsui
I'm a participant level 2

Using a prepaid "Monthly Service Plan" what is the rate for calling a Hong Kong number while roaming in the USA

***Edited to add labels***

5 REPLIES 5

amy_tsui

Can I confirm that if i purchased a US roaming Travel Pack... Whether I receive an incoming call or make an outgoing call to a Canadian number or a Hong Kong number, that extra charges will not incur when used within the alloted minutes

That is correct! 

The minutes included in a Travel pack are international. In other words, as long as you're in the US, you can use the airtime included in the travel pack to place and receive calls for any Canadian, US or internaltional number. There will be no additional charges as long as you don't go over the minutes included in the travel pack. 

Hope this helps! Smiley 

amy_tsui

Are the minutes listed in the "U.S. Roaming Options" page for both INCOMING and OUTGOING?

for instance: will my 100 minutes of this US Travel Pack be consumed if I strictly only receive INCOMING calls and do not make any OUTGOING calls?

Hi Amy_tsui, 

Roaming minutes are both for incoming and outgoing calls. This means that if you only receive calls you will still use your minutes. 

FidoSamantha
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi amy_tsui!

Since you're in the US, this falls under the categorie of US roaming services. You can take a look at them right here! 

Hope this helps! Smiley 

Have a safe trip!