cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random musings regarding Fido website

Proac
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

For I swear a month or so I was seeing an exclusive offer for my line (have 3 lines ) offering 10gig data for $100 monthly. First time I checked into the offer I was informed I'd need to spend $350 because I was moving from an XL plan to what they consider a medium rate plan.

I balked at that and then come to find out that the offer doesn't require any such upgrade fee  By now I'm too ticked off to bother with it, but I do notice it everytime I log in to Fido  

Long story short I decided to click on the offer and lo and behold it doesn't work  It takes me to a page with the regularly priced plan options so 3 throw in the towel again.

Fast forward to today and another exclusive offer  same one btw, but price has increased to $110.So just for my own piece of mind I click on the offer and glory be what do you know now it works as it's supposed to  It didn't work at all for $100 but at $110 it's all fixed.

I do find it rather amusing  Just thought I'd share  

Mike 

1 REPLY 1

FidoValeska
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Proac

Thanks for posting Smiley 

That definitely doesn't sound right. 

If you were targeted for a price plan and it did not incur a charge of the remaining subsidy on the device, then you should have been able to complete the price plan change online. 

I'll be sending you a PM shortly so we can take a look at the account together. 

Talk to you soon!