cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quickly disappearing offers

foojin
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Today I received an email offer of 125gb data for my phone number. Thirty minutes after I received it, I followed the link, but it bought me to a page with a sad dog saying the page did not exist.

A week ago the same thing happened with a different offer and, when I complained here, I was told that the offer had expired even though I followed the link moments after receiving the offer. 

Really? What gives? Surely Telus would not treat people this way.

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Foojin,

I replied to your other post here. As I alluded to in that other post, the offers might not have disappeared, but might need you to be logged into your My Account in order to view the offers. It's also possible the system doesn't recognise the IP address used to access the link. Alternatively, it's additionally possible the link in the email was somehow inadvertently truncated which could be why the page does not exist... There are many possible reasons why a particular link might not work as intended.

While it's true offers are not available indefinitely, that does not necessarily mean that offer is no longer available to your number. If you do not see the offer when you are logged in to your My Account, you might consider contacting customer service to verify the offfer.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers